Noel Pointer - All My Reasons MP3
|1||Brookline (Brooklyn, A New York City)|
Effects [Rock Guitar Effect On Electric Violin] – Noel PointerVocals, Handclaps – Cinnamon , Clyde "The Rapper" Brown, Deborah Miller , Yohon Harbin, Lynn Mayfield, Noel Pointer, Steve "Cobborator" CobbWritten-By – Denzil A. Miller, Jr.
|2||East St. Louis Melody|
Soloist, Piano, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – P. Perry
|3||Oh What A Beautiful City|
Harp – Dorothy AshbyPiano, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Marion Hicks
|4||Savin' It Up|
Lead Vocals – Noel PointerWritten-By – Randy Goodrum
Lead Vocals, Soloist, Stroh Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – A. Phillips, Jr., P. Perry
|6||All The Reasons Why|
Lead Vocals – Noel PointerWritten-By – A. Phillips, Jr., P. Perry
Soloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Denzil A. Miller, Jr.
|8||I Feel Your Soul|
Lead Vocals, Soloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Shelton Becton
|9||Land Of Make Believe|
Soloist, Drums – James GadsonSoloist, Electric Bass [Fender] – Larry BallSoloist, Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Denzil "Broadway" MillerSoloist, Violin – Noel PointerWritten-By – Chuck Mangione
|LT-1094||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album, Win)||Liberty||LT-1094||US||1981|
|K28P-6090||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album)||Liberty||K28P-6090||Japan||1981|
|LT1094-2||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Liberty||LT1094-2||Philippines||Unknown|
|LTY(E) 2||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (LP, Album)||ccp Record Company, Liberty||LTY(E) 2||South Africa||1981|
|L4N-10256||Noel Pointer||All My Reasons (Cass, RE)||Liberty||L4N-10256||US||Unknown|
- Arranged By [Co-arranged, Rhythm] – Artis Phillips (tracks: A1 to A3), Denzil "Broadway" Miller (tracks: A4, B1), Phil Perry (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Arranged By, Orchestrated By – Richard Evans
- Bass – Larry Ball
- Bells, Vibraphone [Vibes] – Frank J. Winkler
- Cello – Dun G. Moline, Karl Fruh, Leonard Chauson, Philip Blum
- Concertmaster, Contractor [Strings] – Sol A. Bobrov
- Conductor [Orchestra] – Noel Pointer
- Contractor [Horns], Woodwind – Lenny Druss
- Double Bass [String Bass] – Joseph R. Guastafeste, Roger W. Cline
- Drums – James Gadson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes] – Denzil "Broadway" Miller
- Engineer [Recording] [P. S. Recording Studios] – Denby Allen, Greg Whitehead, Paul Serrano
- Engineer [Recording] [Redwing Studios] – Kirk Butler
- Engineer [Recording] [Universal Studios] – Bill Bradley
- Engineer [Remix] – Barney Perkins, Kirk Butler
- French Horn – David Babcock , Gene Chauson, Mary Gingrich, Paul Tervelt
- Guitar – Ross Traut
- Harp – Dorothy Ashby
- Percussion – Derf Reklaw
- Piano [Acoustic] – Denzil "Broadway" Miller, Kenny Moore, Noel Pointer, Phil Perry
- Producer – Noel Pointer, Richard Evans
- Synthesizer – Denzil "Broadway" Miller, Rick Ulfik
- Trumpet – Art Hoyle, Bobby Lewis , Gary Slavo, Paul Howard , Ron Friedman
- Viola – Arnold Isklar, Harold D. Klatz, Karl Fruh, Martin S. Abrams, Milton Preves, Richard R. Ferrin, Robert S. Swan, Roger Moulton, William Schoen
- Violin – Arnold Roth, Barbara Fraser, Blair Milton, Elaine S. Fohrman, Elliot Golob, E. Zlatoff-Mirsky, Fred Spector, Jerry Sabransky, John Frigo, Joseph Golan, Otakar Sroubek, Ruth Goodman, Sam Magad, Theodore Silavin, William Faldner
- Violin [Lead] – Noel Pointer
✲ in runout indicates a Capitol Records Los Angeles pressing.
Recorded at Redwing Studios, Tarzana, Ca.: Nov. - Dec. 1980 / Jan. 1981
Universal Studios, Chicago, Ill. Dec. 1980 / Jan. 1981
P.S. Recording Studios, Chicago, Ill. Dec. 1980
Remixed at Redwing Studios, Tarzana, Ca.
Pressing by Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Winchester as noted by —◁ in runouts as well as "WIN"
℗ © 1981 Liberty Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE A Etched ✲ Stamped): LT-1-1094-Z7 · ✲ JG/2
- Matrix / Runout (SIDE B Etched ⓧ ✲ Stamped): LT-2-1094-P-7 ⓧ · ✲
- Manufactured By – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Liberty Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Los Angeles