|2||Closing Theme (Lampost)||9:23|
|3||Hear Me Calling?||4:51|
|4||Opening Theme (Life, The Unsuspecting Captive)||3:31|
|5||Dance Between The Raindrops||6:47|
|PAC-101||Michael Nesmith|| The Prison (LP, Album)||Pacific Arts||PAC-101||US||1974|
|RIOD2009||Michael Nesmith|| The Prison (CD, Album)||Rio Records||RIOD2009||US||1990|
|AWCD 1020||Michael Nesmith|| The Prison (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Awareness Records||AWCD 1020||UK||1990|
|PAC 11-101A||Michael Nesmith|| The Prison (LP, Album, RP)||Pacific Arts||PAC 11-101A||1977|
|D 31305||Michael Nesmith|| The Prison (CD, RE, RM)||Exile Records ||D 31305||Australia||1995|
- Art Direction – Coldy Whitman, Craig Bowen
- Backing Vocals – Don Whaley (tracks: A2), The Aanami Choir (tracks: B2)
- Congas – Chura
- Drums – Roland Rhythm 77
- Engineer [Recording] – Jim McCormick , Terry Dunavan
- Keyboards – Michael Cohen
- Mastered By – Richard Sontag
- Producer, Written-By – Michael Nesmith
- Steel Guitar – Red Rhodes
- Synthesizer [Arp Odyssey] – David Kempton
- Vocals, Guitar – Michael Nesmith
Australian edition from 1995, based on 1990 US reissue.
Jewel case presentation with single sided insert and 48 page numbered booklet.
Insert has same artwork as front of booklet.
Booklet is very tight squeeze in standard jewel case.
Subtitled "A Book With A Soundtrack" on the cover, buth the spine has only "The Prison".
Recorded September 15-20, 1974, Los Angeles, California
- Barcode: 9 399603 130520
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCTRONICS B D31305 #01
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rio Records
Related to Michael Nesmith - The Prison: