Elton John - Tumbleweed Connection MP3
|1||Ballad Of A Well Known Gun|
Acoustic Guitar, Lead Guitar – Caleb QuayeBacking Vocals – Dusty Springfield, Kay Garner, Lesley Duncan, Madeline Bell, Tony Burrows, Tony HazzardBass Guitar – Dave GloverDrums, Percussion – Roger PopePiano – Elton John
|2||Burn Down The Mission|
Acoustic Bass – Chris LaurenceAcoustic Guitar – Les Thatcher, Mike EganBacking Vocals – Elton JohnBass Guitar – Herbie FlowersCongas, Tambourine – Robin JonesDrums – Barry MorganOrgan – Brian DeePiano – Elton John
Acoustic Guitar – Caleb QuayeAcoustic Guitar [12-String] – Les ThatcherBacking Vocals – Dee Murray, Nigel OlssonBass Guitar – Herbie FlowersDrums – Barry MorganHarmonica – Ian DuckPiano – Elton JohnSteel Guitar – Gordon HuntleyViolin – Johnny Van Derek
Bass Guitar – Dee MurrayDrums – Nigel OlssonLead Guitar – Caleb QuayePiano, Organ – Elton John
|5||My Father's Gun|
Backing Vocals – Dusty Springfield, Kay Garner, Lesley Duncan, Madeline Bell, Tony Burrows, Tony HazzardBass Guitar – Dave GloverDrums – Roger PopeElectric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Caleb QuayePiano – Elton John
Written-By, Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals – Lesley Duncan
|7||Talking Old Soldiers|
Piano – Elton John
|8||Son Of Your Father|
Backing Vocals – Kay Garner, Lesley Duncan, Madeline Bell, Sue And Sunny, Tammi HuntBass Guitar – Dave GloverDrums – Roger PopeHarmonica – Ian DuckLead Guitar – Caleb QuayePiano – Elton John
|9||Where To Now St. Peter|
Backing Vocals – Dee Murray, Nigel OlssonBass Guitar – Dave GloverDrums – Roger PopeLead Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Caleb QuayePiano – Elton John
|10||Come Down In Time|
Acoustic Bass – Chris LaurenceAcoustic Guitar – Les ThatcherBass Guitar – Herbie FlowersDrums – Barry MorganHarp – Skaila KangaOboe – Karl Jenkins
- Arranged By, Conductor – Paul Buckmaster
- Art Direction, Design [Sleeve design], Photography By [Inside Sleeve Photography] – David Larkham
- Coordinator – Steve Brown
- Engineer – Robin Geoffrey Cable
- Photography By [Cover Photograph], Photography By [Inside Sleeve Photography] – Ian Digby-Ovens
- Photography By [Inside Sleeve Photography] – Barrie Wentzell
- Producer – Gus Dudgeon
- Written-By – Elton John & Bernie Taupin (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to B5)
Recorded at Trident Studios.
The record set includes a 10-page lyricbook attached inside the gatefold sleeve.
The sleeve comes in leather look textured sleeve with no writing on the rear sleeve.
Made in England on label and Sunbury has correct spelling.
R.P.M. has full stops in between on label.
First catalog number on sleeve and stapled booklet: DJLPS 410;
Second catalog number on label: DJLPS.410
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 etched): DJLPS 410-A1
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 etched): DJLPS 410 B2
- Other (Label Side 1): DJLPS.410-A
- Other (Label Side 2): DJLPS.410-B
- Recorded At – Trident Studios
- Copyright (c) – Dick James Music Ltd.
- Printed By – Garrod & Lofthouse